How We Respond
We believe the whole Holy Bible is equally important, inerrant, and vital to living for Jesus. We teach verse by verse through the entire Bible at our Sunday services.
- WORSHIP of God should be done with our entire lives both at home, at work, and at play because He is worthy of all praise, reverence, and love. We were all created for the purpose of worship and to be made whole through it. It is through worship that we respond to the love of God, not that He has need of our praise, but that He is deserving of our every breath.
- THE BIBLE is relevant and is essestial for man today. It teaches us the desires, plan, and character of God. We think it is important to teach it in public, study it in private, and use it as a guide for our daily lives. We think it is equally important to study the context of scriptures to apply them to our lives with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- IDENTITY IN CHRIST comes from knowing Jesus Christ to reflect Him in our lives as if we were clothed in Him. As a "Christian" or "little-Christ" We take off the identities the world has given us and take on the identity of God's fully redeemed, accepted, pure, and loved children. We follow Jesus' example only by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- SPIRITUAL GROWTH comes through giving our lives to God; through studying the Bible, through trusting in God, through obeying God, through regular prayer and relationship with God, and through fellowship and ministry.
- FELLOWSHIP is essential to the growth of a Chrisian. God did not design us to dwell alone, but to be perfected through the challenge of living as Jesus did among others. Because of Jesus' sacrifice, we have reason to fellowship with one another and proclaim our salvation to others to invite them into that same victory over death!
- LOVE shows the reality of Christ Jesus and the character of God. Every believer in Jesus should aim to show a love to all men similar to how Jesus loved - willing to live, give, and die for others. Loving others with our words and actions as God loves, is God made visible.